SITREP – Painted VBLs

The VBLs are done. Sat down after a long day of work and managed to do the finishing touches. Touches such as “painting green” and “washing” and “hitting with two types of tan. I really like these little things, and can’t wait to get them on the wargames table.

One thing I hadn’t noticed until started drybrushing was that I managed to get some pretty obvious contouring on the left-hand VBL (you can see the texture on the hatches). This was the one I printed at a shallower angle and I think the five degrees of horizontal brought it into just the wrong alignment. The model isn’t ruined, but next time I’ll take the extra time and supports I used on the first model and get the smoother finish.